- Covert deisigns compatible with overt carriers allowing transfer of protective panels
- Choice of wicking and active heat control fabrics
- Anti-fungal materials
- Large variety of colours and designs
- Glide and anti-ride up materials
- Optional internal body belts
- Comprehensive shoulder and side adjustment systems (Elastication and Velcro)
- Hard armour and additional trauma plate pockets
- Covert wiring systems for radio
- Covert designs for male and female
Sizes: S - 3XL
Small (34 - 36)
Medium (38 - 40)
Large (42 - 44)
XLarge (46 - 48)
XXLarge (50 - 52)
XXXLarge (54 - 56)
Delivery on this product can take approx. 6 - 8 weeks.
KR2/SP2 armour is prescribed for protection against Knife/Spike and other sharpened objects in all risk environments.
All our Knife resistant and Dual Purpose armours also give the wearer full syringe protection.
For Handgun Armour like the specifications below, please call us on 01-4501977:
HG1A/KR1 is the armour level prescribed by the HOSDB (Home Office Scientific Development Branch) for protection against Handgun and Knife in a medium threat environment.
HG1/KR2 is offering a higher level of protection against gun and knife attack and is mainly used in areas where the instance of attack is very high and where the wearer expects to confront the criminal in order to arrest or detain.
HG1A armour is prescribed for individuals who wish protection against low velocity handgun threat and who work in a low/medium risk environment.
Write Your Own Review
Have no questions.