May 25th 2018
1.1 This website Bwear.ie is operated by Bwear Uniforms & Workwear Ltd.
1.3 The documents referred to in the Privacy Statement and Terms and Conditions sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you or that you provide to us (“Data”) in connection with the Site will be processed by us. Please read this Privacy Statement carefully to understand our treatment and use of Data.
1.4 The Privacy Statement applies to the operations of this Site operated by BWEAR UNIFORMS & WORKWEAR, a company registered in the Republic Of Ireland under number 256725 and having its registered office at Unit E5, Centrepoint Business Park, Oak Road, Dublin 12, Ireland (hereinafter "BWEAR UNIFORMS & WORKWEAR”, "us", "we" or "our"). For the purposes of this agreement "BWEAR UNIFORMS & WORKWEAR" shall mean Bwear Uniforms & Workwear Ltd. .
1.5 BWEAR UNIFORMS & WORKWEAR and its associated companies are fully committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
1.6 It is the intention of this Privacy Statement to explain to you the information practices of BWEAR UNIFORMS & WORKWEAR in relation to the information we collect about you and other users.
1.7 In this Privacy Statement, references to “you” means the person whose personal information we collect, use and process.
1.8 We will use your Data only for the purposes and in the manner set forth below, which describes the steps we take to ensure the processing of your Data is in compliance with the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 (as amended) and any subsequent data protection and privacy legislation, European Union Law including Regulation (EU) 2016/679, known as the General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR and any subsequent amendments (collectively referred to as “Data Protection Legislation”).
2. IDENTITY OF THE CONTROLLER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
2.1 For the purposes of the Data Protection Legislation, the Data Controller of the Site is Bwear Uniforms & Workwear Ltd., a private company limited registered in Ireland (Registered Number 256725) and having its registered office address at Unit E5, Centrepoint Business Park, Oak Road, Dublin 12, Ireland.
3 CONTACT DETAILS OF THE DATA PROTECTION OFFICE
3.1 The contact details of the BWEAR UNIFORMS & WORKWEAR Data Protection officer are as follows:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: BWEAR UNIFORMS & WORKWEAR Data Protection Office, BWEAR UNIFORMS & WORKWEAR, Unit E5, Centrepoint Business Park, Oak Road, Dublin 12, Ireland
4 WHEN DOES THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT APPLY
4.1 This Privacy Statement applies to Data that we collect, use and otherwise process about you in connection with your use of our Website. The Data we process will depend on how you use our Website.
5 ACCEPTANCE OF THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
5.1 By using this Site and by disclosing your Data to us, you consent to the collection, storage, processing, use and disclosure of your Data by us as described in this Privacy Statement. If you do not agree with or are not comfortable with any aspect of this Privacy Statement, your only remedy is to discontinue using our Site. We reserve the right to modify this Privacy Statement at any time. Your continued use of any part of our Site following notification or posting of such changes will constitute your acceptance of those changes.
6 INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
6.1 When you visit or use the Site in any way, we may collect and process different types of information about you.
6.2 We have set out below the different types of Data that we collect. Please note that if you do not provide us with your contact information we will not be able to provide you with any information you request.
On our Mobile apps:
We collect technical information, including the type of mobile device you use, unique mobile device identifier, mobile network information, your mobile operating system, and the type of mobile browser you use. This helps us understand what types of devices are most commonly used to access our apps. This information is collected in an anonymized fashion for aggregated reports.
On our Web Sites:
We collect technical information including your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, operating system and device type. This is collected in an anonymous manner and helps us optimize the site for our users.
We also anonymously collect information about your visit, including the Uniform Resource Locators (URLs) of the pages you visit during your visit, products you view, length of time on page and referring URL. This is the web page that you came from if you followed a link to our site. This helps us better understand what content appeals to our users and how to best structure our site.
When you sign up or register for one of our services we will track and store information about you in order to provide that service. For example, when you subscribe to a newsletter we may collect:
• Your email address and name
• Details of the newsletter emails we send to you that you open, including any links in them that you click on.
If you take part in any competitions we store your contact details with your consent in order to deliver the competition prize if you win.
6.3 The Data we collect, the basis of processing and the purposes of processing are detailed below. Sometimes, these activities are carried out by third parties, (see “Disclosure of your Data” section below).
7 WHERE WE STORE YOUR DATA
7.1 Your Data is stored within the European Economic Area (EEA). The EEA comprises those countries that are in the European Union (“EU”) and some other countries that are considered to have adequate laws to ensure personal data is protected.
8 USE MADE OF YOUR DATA
8.1 We may use your Data that we hold to:
8.1.1 provide you with general information on our Site and to provide you with personalised services;
8.1.2 provide marketing information with your consent;
8.1.3 provide you with information about your registration or accounts;
8.1.4 provide you with information regarding our competitions, promotions or newsletters chosen;
8.1.5 enable you to login to the site, using your email address, username and the password that you have chosen
8.1.6 analyse your online purchases on our website(for example, what you have bought, when you bought it and how you paid for it).
8.1.7 analyse your online browsing behaviour on our Site, Mobile Apps or email communications based on information about when you click on our content or one of our adverts
8.1.8 ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective, responsive and compatible manner for you and for your computer or device;
8.1.9 respond to your requests for information and other communication or correspondence you may submit to us;
8.1.10 improve the services that we provide to you;
8.1.11 provide you with information or services that you request from us;
8.1.12 carry out statistical analysis and market research;
8.1.13 allow you to participate in interactive features of our Site, when you choose to do so;
8.1.14 allow you to participate in competitions on our site;
8.1.15 investigate any improper use of our services or the network;
8.1.16 carry out activities necessary to the running of BWEAR UNIFORMS & WORKWEAR, including systems testing, network monitoring, staff training and quality control; and
8.1.17 notify you about changes to our Site, services or policies.
9 DISCLOSURE OF YOUR DATA
9.1 We consider your Data to be private and confidential. Your Personal data is held within BWEAR UNIFORMS & WORKWEAR LTD., for any of the purposes set out in this Privacy Statement.
9.2 We may access and/or disclose your Data if required to do so by law or in good faith and belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform with the law or comply with legal process served on us; (b) protect and defend our rights or property including, without limitation the security and integrity of our network and systems; or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of our services or members of the public.
9.3 Service Providers
We use third party service providers who work for us in the provision of our services. In providing the services, your Data will, where applicable, be processed by the service provider on our behalf.
We will check any third party that we use to ensure that they can provide sufficient guarantees regarding the confidentiality and security of your Data. We will have written contracts with them which provide assurances regarding the protections that they will give to your Data and their compliance with our data security standards and international transfer restrictions.
9.4 Disclosure to Third Parties
In certain circumstances, we may share and/or are obliged to share your Data with third parties for the purposes described above and in accordance with Data Protection Legislation.
These third parties include:
- regulatory authorities;
- financial institutions;
- revenue who, under the Standard for Automatic Exchange of Financial Account Information in Tax Matters (Common Reporting Standard) may share information with the tax
- authorities of other countries police, public prosecutors;
- relevant industry bodies;
- external professional advisors; and
- others, where it is permitted by law, or where we have your consent.
9.5 These organisations will also use your Data as a “Data Controller” – they will have their own privacy notices which you should read, and they have their own responsibilities to comply with applicable Data Protection Legislation.
10.1 We keep your personal data for as long as it is necessary to do so to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected as described above. The criteria we use to determine data retention periods for personal data includes the following:
10.1.1 Retention in case of queries; we will retain it for a reasonable period after the relationship between us has ceased; and
10.1.2 Retention in accordance with legal and regulatory requirements.
10.2 If you would like further information about our data retention practices, please contact BWEAR UNIFORMS & WORKWEAR’s data protection officer (see the “Contact Us” section below).
12.1 We endeavour to use appropriate technical and physical security measures to protect your personal data which is transmitted, stored or otherwise processed by us, from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of, or access. Our service providers are also selected carefully and required to use appropriate protective measures.
12.2 As effective as modern security practices are, no physical or electronic security system is entirely secure. The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your Data transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of Data is at your own risk. Once we receive your Data, we will use appropriate security measures to seek to prevent unauthorised access. We will continue to revise policies and implement additional security features as new technologies become available.
12.3 In the event that there is an interception or unauthorised access to your personal data, we will not be liable or responsible for any resulting misuse of your personal information.
13 YOUR RIGHTS
13.1 You may have various rights under Data Protection Legislation. However, in certain circumstances, these rights may be restricted (Article 23 of the General Data Protection Regulation, [which is transposed into Irish law by section 54 of the Data Protection Bill 2018], sets out the circumstances in which your rights may be restricted). In particular, your rights may be restricted where this is necessary: (i) for the prevention, detection, investigation and prosecution of criminal offences, and/or (ii) in contemplation of or for the establishment, exercise or defence of a legal claim or legal proceedings (whether before a court, tribunal, statutory body or an administrative or out-of-court procedure).
13.2 Subject to the above, your rights under Data Protection Legislation may include (as relevant):
Your Right: Right of Access
- What does it mean? Subject to certain conditions, you are entitled to have access to your personal data which we hold (this is more commonly known as submitting a “data subject access request”).
- How do I execute this right? Requests for such information should be made in writing to Data Protection Officer by email to email@example.com and/or by post to Data Controller, BWEAR UNIFORMS & WORKWEAR, Unit E5, Centrepoint Business Park, Oak Road, Dublin 12, Ireland. If possible, you should specify the type of information you would like to see to ensure that our disclosure is meeting your expectations.
- Conditions to exercise? We must be able to verify your identity. Your request may not affect the rights and freedoms of others, e.g. privacy and confidentiality rights of other individuals and/or businesses.
Your Right: Right of Data Portability
- What does it mean? Subject to certain conditions, you are entitled to receive the data which you have provided to us and which is processed by us by automated means, in a commonly-used machine readable format.
- How do I execute this right? Requests for such information should be made in writing to Data Protection Officer, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org ot by post to Data Controller, BWEAR UNIFORMS & WORKWEAR, Unit E5, Centrepoint Business Park, Oak Road, Dublin 12, Ireland. If possible, you should specify the type of information you would like to see to ensure that our disclosure is meeting your expectations.
- Conditions to exercise? The GDPR does not establish a general right to data portability. This right only applies if the processing is based on your consent or on our contract with you and when the processing is carried out by automated means (e.g. not for paper records). It affects only personal data that was “provided” by you. Therefore, it does not, as a rule, apply to personal data that was created by the BWEAR UNIFORMS & WORKWEAR or supplied to the BWEAR UNIFORMS & WORKWEAR by any other individual and/or business.
Your Right: Rights in relation to inaccurate personal or incomplete data
- What does it mean? You may challenge the accuracy or completeness of personal data which we process about you. If it is found that personal data is inaccurate, you are entitled to have the inaccurate data removed, corrected or completed, as appropriate.
- How do I execute this right? We encourage you to notify us of any changes regarding your personal data as soon as they occur, including changes to your contact details. Please always check first whether self-help tools are available. Requests for such information should be made in writing to to Data Protection Officer, by email to email@example.com and/or by post to Data Controller, BWEAR UNIFORMS & WORKWEAR, Unit E5, Centrepoint Business Park, Oak Road, Dublin 12, Ireland.
- Conditions to exercise? This right only applies to your own personal data. When exercising this right, please be as specific as possible.
Your Right: Right to object to or restrict our data processing
- What does it mean? Subject to certain conditions, you have the right to object to or ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- How do I execute this right? Requests for such information should be made in writing to to Data Protection Officer by email, firstname.lastname@example.org and/or by post to Data Controller, BWEAR UNIFORMS & WORKWEAR, Unit E5, Centrepoint Business Park, Oak Road, Dublin 12, Ireland.
- Conditions to exercise? This right applies only if the processing of your personal data is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest (see “basis of processing” above). Objections must be based on grounds relating to your particular situation. They must not be generic so that we can demonstrate that there are still lawful grounds for us to process your personal data.
Your Right: Right to have personal data erased
- What does it mean? Subject to certain conditions, you are entitled, on certain grounds, to have your personal data erased (also known as the “right to be forgotten”), e.g. where you think that the information we are processing is inaccurate, or the processing is unlawful.
- How do I execute this right? Requests for such information should be made in writing to Data Protection Officer by email, email@example.com and/or by post to Data Controller, BWEAR UNIFORMS & WORKWEAR, Unit E5, Centrepoint Business Park, Oak Road, Dublin 12, Ireland.
- Conditions to exercise? There are various lawful reasons why we may not be in a position to erase your personal data. This may apply (i) where we have to comply with a legal obligation, (ii) in case of bringing legal proceedings or defending legal proceedings, or (iii) where retention periods apply by law or under the BWEAR UNIFORMS & WORKWEAR’s internal data retention policies.
Your Right: Right to withdrawal
- What does it mean? You have the right to withdraw your consent to any processing for which you have previously given that consent.
- How do I execute this right? Requests for such information should be made in writing to to Data Protection Officer by email, firstname.lastname@example.org and/or by post to Data Controller, BWEAR UNIFORMS & WORKWEAR, Unit E5, Centrepoint Business Park, Oak Road, Dublin 12, Ireland.
- Conditions to exercise: If you withdraw your consent, this will only take effect for the future.
14.1In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by BWEAR UNIFORMS & WORKWEAR, or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly to the Data Protection Officer by email email@example.com and/or by post to Data Controller, BWEAR UNIFORMS & WORKWEAR, Unit E5, Centrepoint Business Park, Oak Road, Dublin 12, Ireland.
15 YOUR RIGHT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT WITH A SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
15.1 If you are unhappy about any aspect of the way we collect, share or use your personal data, please let us know using the contact details below.
15.2 You also have a right to complain to the Office of the Data Protection Commissioner at Canal House, Station Road, Portarlington, Co. Laois by telephone at 1890 25 2231 and/or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
16 CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT
16.1 We reserve the right to change this Privacy Statement at any time in our sole discretion. If we make changes to this Privacy Statement they will be posted on the Site so that you are always are of what information we gather, how we might use that information and in what circumstances we may disclose it. By continuing to use our website after we post any such changes, you accept and agree to this Privacy Statement as modified.
17 CONTACT US
17.1 In the event you have any Questions, comments and requests about the information set out in this Privacy Statement, please contact us by email email@example.com and/or by post to Data Controller, BWEAR UNIFORMS & WORKWEAR, Unit E5, Centrepoint Business Park, Oak Road, Dublin 12, Ireland.
Personal information provided on the website and online credit card transactions are transmitted through a secure server. We are committed to handling your personal information with high standards of information security. We take appropriate physical, electronic, and administrative steps to maintain the security and accuracy of personally identifiable information we collect, including limiting the number of people who have physical access to our database servers, as well as employing electronic security systems and password protections that guard against unauthorized access. Our website uses encryption technology, like Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), to protect your personal information during data transport. SSL encrypts ordering information such as your name, address, and credit card number. Our Customer Care center and stores also operate over a private, secure network. Please note that email is not encrypted and is not considered to be a secure means of transmitting credit card information.
To help us achieve our goal of providing the highest quality products and services, we use information from our interactions with you and other customers, as well as from other parties. Because we respect your privacy, we have implemented procedures to ensure that your personal information is handled in a safe, secure, and responsible manner.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Generally, you may browse the website without providing any personally identifiable information. However, we may ask you to provide personally identifiable information at various times and places on this website. In some cases, if you choose not to provide us with the requested information, you may not be able to access all parts of this website or participate in all of its features.
We receive and store any personally identifiable information you enter on the website, whenever you shop with Bwear Ltd.—online, through our catalogs, or in our stores, or information you give us in any other way, such as by subscribing to our catalogs, email, or mobile messaging. For example, we may collect the following personally identifiable information: your name, address, telephone number, mobile telephone number, driver's license number, birth date, and email address. If you use a credit or debit card or pay by check, we will also include your account number.
If you use one of our services, or participate in one of our surveys, promotions, or sweepstakes, we may ask for additional information, such as your age, interests, or product preferences.
From your purchases and other interactions with us, we obtain information concerning the specific products or services you purchase or use.
When you visit this website, our web server automatically collects anonymous information such as log data and IP addresses, and may collect general information concerning your location. We may use the automatically collected information for a number of purposes, such as improving our site design, product assortments, customer service, and special promotions.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the information we collect for various purposes, including:
- To complete your purchase transactions
- To provide the services you request
- To send you our catalogs and other offerings by mail
- To identify your product and service preferences, so we can notify you of new or additional products, services, and promotions that might be of interest to you.
- To notify you of product recalls or provide other information concerning products you have purchased
- To improve our merchandise selections, customer service, and overall shopping experience
OTHERS WITH WHOM WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
The Bwear Ltd. Group: All of the above information that we collect, as described above, may be shared among all Bwear Ltd. entities, including Bwear Ltd. stores, website and Private Sales.
Service Providers: We also may disclose information to outside companies that help us bring you the products and services we offer. For example, we may work with an outside company to: (a) manage a database of customer information; (b) assist us in distributing emails; (c) assist us with direct marketing and data collection; (d) provide us storage and analysis; (d) provide fraud prevention; and (e) provide other services designed to assist us in maximizing our business potential. We require that these outside companies agree to keep confidential all information we share with them and to use the information only to perform their obligations in our agreements with them.
Other Companies: We may provide information to carefully selected outside companies when we believe their products or services may be of interest to you.
Compliance with Law: We may provide access to information when legally required to do so, to cooperate with police investigations or other legal proceedings, to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our website, to limit our legal liability, and to protect our rights or to protect the rights, property, or safety of visitors of this website or the public.
Bwear Ltd. partners with advertising companies to place our advertising on publisher websites on the Internet. These advertising companies collect anonymous information about your visits to our web site. This technology involves the use of third party cookies which allow them to develop personalized advertising so that it directly relates to offers that may be of interest to you. You may choose to opt-out of this service we have with our third-party advertising partner. We may also use Bwear Ltd. cookies to provide similar enhanced online marketing to you based on your interests and preferences. You may also choose to opt out of these enhanced online marketing ads.
YOUR CHOICES REGARDING USE OF THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We provide you with a number of choices regarding our handling of your nonpublic personally identifiable information.
Direct Mail or Telephone Marketing: If you shop at the Bwear Ltd. or Private Sales stores and wish to be removed from the list of customers that receive direct mail or telemarketing calls, please either write to Bwear Ltd. Customer Care at 112 West 34th Street, 18th Flr. New York, NY 10120 or call +1 212 268-4500. If you choose to write to us, please include your name, address, and credit card account number (if you have one), and state one of the following:
"NO MAIL OFFERS" (if you don't want to receive offers by mail);
"NO PHONE OFFERS" (if you don't want to receive offers by phone); or
"NO PHONE OR MAIL OFFERS" (if you don't want to receive either).
Because customer lists often are prepared well in advance of an offering (sometimes a few months before the offer is made), you may continue to receive some offers after you send us a request not to use your information for specified marketing purposes. We appreciate your patience and understanding in giving us time to carry out your request.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice describing what categories of personal customer information we share with third parties or corporate affiliates for those third parties or corporate affiliates' direct marketing purposes. That notice will identify the categories of information shared and will include a list of the third parties and affiliates with which it was shared, along with their names and addresses. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to the following address: Bwear Ltd. Customer Care, 112 West 34th Street, 18th Floor, New York, NY 10120. Please allow 30 days for a response.
COOKIES, WEB BEACONS, AND HOW WE USE THEM
A "cookie" is a small data file stored by your Web browser on your computer or mobile device [hard drive]. It allows us to recognize your computer (but not specifically who is using it) upon entering our site by associating the identification numbers in the cookie with other customer information you have provided us. That customer information is stored on our secured database. A "web beacon" or "pixel tag" or "clear gif" is typically a one-pixel image, used to pass information from your computer or mobile device to a website.
ONLINE ACCOUNT REGISTRATION
To make online shopping faster and easier, you may register on the Bwear Ltd. website. As a registered customer, you only have to enter your shipping addresses and billing information once; they will be securely stored with us for your future use. Using your name and a password of your choice, you may access your account online at any time to add, delete, or change information.
If you are using a public computer, we strongly encourage you to LOG OUT at the conclusion of your session. Your information will still be stored with us but it will not be accessible to anyone else from that computer.
You will receive promotional emails from us only if you have asked to receive them. If you do not want to receive email from Bwear Ltd. or its affiliates you can click on the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any email communication sent by us. Please allow us 3 business days from when the request was received to complete the removal, as some of our promotions may already have been in process before you submitted your request.
We'll be happy to provide additional information or answer any questions. Please:
Call +353 1 4501977
Centrepoint Business Park